Master making Espresso with the DeLonghi EC155 Espresso Machine
Getting a proper coffee prepared is hard thing to find these days especially when you have taste for espresso. If you search for espresso machines, then you will be able to find that there are two different versions of an espresso machine: Old traditional machines and new automatic machines. Traditional machines are those machines that are in which the steam is made by placing pressure on the puck of coffee while the newer ones have a pump for doing this process. One of the latest machines in the market having all the advanced features to prepare coffee of your choice is DeLonghi EC155 Espresso Maker.
The machine is simple to use and instruction manual is not complicated. It is especially designed for those people who are not familiar with the preparation of espresso but want to try the new machines. It gives you a really good machinery to use grinder along with quality beans to give a great coffee.
How to prepare coffee using DeLonghi EC155 Espresso Machine
The first thing which you need to do is open the lid of tank and then filling it with the fresh water. One should take care that the maximum level is not breached as per the level indicated.
Once it has been done then you must go about placing the tank in the best position. You can let the pressure value to open which is located below the tank. One can even pour the water directly into the tank using a jug otherwise it may spill. Also you must clean the excess water kept below the tank and try to clean it using a cloth so as to avoid spreading of bacteria and germs. One should also keep a note of that the machine must never be started without the presence of water in the tank. Ensure keep the water level intact once it reaches bottom level.
You can choose to preheat option so as to start off well. Preheating helps in keeping the espresso under normal temperatures.
- One can select to do these 15 minutes before you need the coffee by selecting the knob to the desired position.
- After completing this, you should not open the knob and keep the filter in the right position.
- Before you start preparing you coffee you need to use thoroughly clean all the parts of the machine with dry cloth.
- If the machine is wet, you need to ensure that it is dry before preparing coffee through that.
- Depending on your choice, you also need to decide how many cups of coffee you require and putting in water as per the desired level as per requirement.
- This helps in preparing the right quantity of coffee.
Place the filter holder
Once preheat is complete, you can go ahead with placing the filter holder and ground coffee filter.
- The projection must be inserted in the rightful spot. You can take small filter if you just wish to have 1 or 2 cups of coffee.
- If you desire more than one cup of coffee then you may choose a bigger filter.
- Generally it takes about 7 gm of round coffee in the filter for one cup while you require two cups for 12 gm of coffee.
- You can fill the filter with the coffee as per the requirement and make sure that the overflow doesn’t occur.
- Make sure that you clean the filter when required so as to avoid mixing the previous infusions.
Distribute ground coffee and apply tampering
It is important to ground the coffee and apply gentle pressure through the coffee and you will be able to get the desired espresso of your taste. Make sure that you don’t overdrive the tamping or use less pressure otherwise the coffee will be slow and weak. Doing the right amount of tamping will give you the best taste and froth.
If you are looking for a one of the best espresso machines and also willing to shell out some bucks then DeLonghi EC155 Espresso Maker is the right kind of machine specially designed for you. This machine is useful in preparing consistent and thick cream of coffee which will delight your taste buds for coffee.